Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRW statistics

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MRW statistics Empty MRW statistics

Post  whosyourdady Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 pm

As the GM Joker asked me, here I am posting the statistics thread to the new forum. Here it goes, the old post, edited as suited:

As a guy I know, Hades 'the master of pain', made some statistics in LotE, a fed I was in a couple of years ago, so I want to make a record of all the MNRW matches, wrestlers and champions. I'd also give points to the wrestlers, 2 points per victory and 1 point per draw, so I can make a ranking of the best performers here in our fed.
With your approval, I'll present who were the most performers of the first season here in MNRW. Note: besides The Tiger, I don't know if any wrestlers changed their name so I might be putting some of the wrestlers twice. So, here it goes.

The best stats has Joker, who won all the 4 matches he fought. Good contenders were also Erudio, Henrique, King of King and Reaper with 3 victories out of 3 matches. Evil Small Fish, Momahnetron and The Tiger won 3 out of 4 matches. The Legend also had a great season one.
In the other side of the ranking there is Brock Lesner, david prophitt, Luchador, Sasuke The Avenger, THE_BEST_DC7, Willam Ryan with 1 lose and one match fought. All other wrestlers secured at least one win.
The stats can be found here in 7 days, as I cannot post an external link if I haven't 7 days old on the forums.

None the less, it was a great season one.

Update: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are the stats!
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

MRW statistics Empty Re: MRW statistics

Post  whosyourdady Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Planning to do some stats on the tickets income we had over the weeks, I searched today for fed's last season's shows but I can't find them anywhere. Have they been deleted? I saw that other feds have their last season's shows intact.
Joker, do you know what's this all about?

later edit: I found out that the admins reseted our fed when Joker became GM.
Well, that's it. I will come back to this topic at the end of the season with the regular stats.
Basketball
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 am

That il be fine uppertaker Smile
Joker
Joker
Admin

https://mrwnew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 pm

While checking my spread of statistics I just noticed that in season 1 the sum of the loses is 78 while the sum of the wins is 77. It is possible that a win of a wrestler just slipped of my attention.
Well now, the statistics error margin is now 1. I am sorry for it but I can't go back to the old matches, as all of our season 1 is deleted.
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 pm

I actually understood what it was the error, lol.
It was a triple threat match in season 1, with one winner and two losers. Very Happy
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

you are just Great big man Smile
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Here are the stats updated with season 2.
The performers of this season were Joker and whosyourdady Uppertaker, both with 4 wins and no loses.
On the other side of the chart there are Tank, Cronik, BUIA5, Leonidas I, panther and Skipo with no wins and at least a lose. The other wrestlers of MRW have secured at least one win.
The stats along with the title contenders can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Like in last season with the case of The Psycho/The Tiger, I've changed in statistics the name of Brock Lesner in The Brock Lesnar, believing it's the same wrestler with the name changed. No other changes were modified to other wrestlers. If someone knows that one wrestler from our fed changed its nick name, please notify me, also if Brock Lesner and The Brock Lesnar are two different wrestlers. bounce

In the overall chart, Joker leads with 16 points, followed by toosexy901 with 11 points and Erudio, One Man Show, kiriki and whosyourdady Uppertaker, all with 10 points.
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 pm

The Tiger and the 'The Brock Lesnar' are not the same wrestler........
Cheers for your work uppertaker cheers
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 pm

I know, but I meant/wanted to mean that The Tiger is the same with The Psycho as Brock Lesner is the same with The Brock Lesnar
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm

yup
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Here are the MRW stats after another great season, our third!
The most competitive wrestlers, according to our shows' results, were Thunder Bison (5 wins our of 5 matches), Joker (4 wins and 1 draw), Randy Dickinson (4 wins), Sfighter (4 wins and 1 lose) and whosyourdady Uppertaker (3 wins & 2 draws).
On the other side of the table are Fenrir, Madara Uchicha, RonaldReedijk (2 loses), Mrs Revenga, Skipo (3 loses), toosexy901(4 loses) and Frodoo with 5 loses in 5 matches.

These are the stats only from season 3. In the overall chart (all 3 seasons), Joker leads with 25 points (12 wins and 1 draw), followed by whosyourdady Uppertaker (18 pts, 8 wins, 2 draws, 3 loses) and One Man Show (15 points, 7 wins, 1 draw, 4 loses). I gave 2 points per win and 1 point for a draw. The statistics can be viewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

See you next season! cheers
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 am

cheers mate Smile check with highest fans and lowest fans Wink Wink
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

Another great season passed by and I'm here to present the synopsis of our wrestlers' results.

The top performers of season 4 were Joker and Frodoo, both with 5 wins and no loses. With 4 wins there were kiriki (no loses) and Sfighter (1 lose). On the other hand, the top under-performers were Madara Uchiha and Skipo (3 loses) and with just 1 lose from one match there were El Monstro, Santino Marella and Santo.

I made an all-time performance chart of MRW wrestlers and added 2 points for victory and 1 point for draws to the score. Leading in this table it's Joker with 35 points, followed not so closely by whosyourdady uppertaker and Sfighter with 22 points. kiriki is on the 4th place with 21 points.

In another chart/ranking of the champions and challengers of MRW, the ones who fought at least one title match, Joker, Sfighter and One Man Show all have 3 wins in title matches.

The stats can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I end this post with a question to Joker: can we know the top 5 RPers for the season that just ended or it's something not to be shown? I know it's been some infos about this when the season commenced.

Regards!

Last edited by whosyourdady on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 am

Cheers Uppertaker cheers cheers

The top 5 RP'ers are :

OMS,WYD,FRODOO,SFIGHTER,RANDY DICKINSON................

Thunder Bison missed the chance by 1 show, I think at next season he will be getting it.......

These were in the list which I have submitted to them........

Still TWG didn't send any special thing for them, as well as they sent some notifications to confirm the list again I too confirmed,soon they will do their part............ But they didn't inform anything about what they gonna do with that list......

Regards,
JOKER
Smile Smile
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 pm

*Every Roleplay star adds 1k FEs to their income*
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

MRW statistics Empty thanks

Post  randy dickinson Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:32 pm

thanks

randy dickinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Bison Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:12 am

One show....man...blew it.....

And thanks to Uppertaker for the hard work on the stats and to Joker for making this fed amazing....

Thunder Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 am

Every thing happens by all your support only guys...... Be supportive throughout MRW............. Thanks for all of you cheers cheers cheers
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 am

As Joker kindly asked me, I'm bringing the standings of the crown of MRW league. 10 of our wrestlers participate in this competition and I'm gonna update this post every week to show how are they performing and see who's gonna win it.
Here are the current standings:

1 Cochese...................6
2 Randy Dickinson.........6
3 NEW KING...................4
4 Santino Marella...........4
5 Fenrir........................2
6 david prophitt.............2
7 Vigilante.....................2
8 Madara Uchiha............2
9 Guerrero Gordo
10 Darkness

it's 2 points per win and 1 point per draw. If else, I will let Joker correct me.
UPDATED AFTER THE FOURTH SHOW OF SEASON 5

Last edited by whosyourdady on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Thank you for responding my words, cheers for your work mate Smile Smile
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 am

Greetings!
Another season has passed and I'm here to present you who were the top performers of our fed.

In this season, Frodoo, Joker, Sfighter and whosyourdady Uppertaker had a clear record, of 5 victories from 5 matches, while swaggboss and toosexy901 were the top underperformers, with 4 loses and no wins.

In the overall chart, Joker is dominantly leading with 22 wins and 1 draw, followed by Sfighter and whosyourdady Uppertaker both with an evenly matched record (Sfighter - 16 wins - 3 loses; whosyourdady Uppertaker - 15 wins - 2 draws - 6 loses).
Skipo leads the dominated wrestlers ranking with 13 defeats. I'm still waiting for him to get a victory in this fed Smile

Regards, dear colleagues, and keep playing for fun!

PS: the stats can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
PPS: Nice new background for the forum, Joker. It's more easy to read now Smile
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Cheers uppertaker Smile Go-ahead Smile
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 am

Hi, lads.

Another PPV has passed and I'm here to bring you the MRW stats.
The stats can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Our top performers this season were Joker, Sfighter and whosyourdady Uppertaker (me Razz ), all with 5 wins out of 5 matches.
The top underachiever wrestler was Santo with 4 loses.

I'm making a call to Joker or to whoever thinks has some spare time, to make a historical recording of whoever was each MRW belt's holder. I'll make this myself when I have some free time and I think it would be nice to have stored somewhere a history, some kind of legacy of who were the past champions.

In another point of view, I honestly admit I'm starting to feel a bit burned out after 6 seasons of MRW in which I posted/made an RP every week. (not mentioning I was just a simple wrestler, imagine what Joker as a GM has been through for a year Smile (almost)) But don't worry, I am not leaving this fed or the game, I am used to be a player of the long runs, or at least it's how I like to think Smile

Regards and keep this fed active for the seasons to come!
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 am

Really you are doing an amazing work WYD........... Cheers for your work cheers , keep doing the work, all the regards goes to you Uppertaker and thankx for taking this initiative...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosyourdady Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 pm

After our 7th season, here are the main performers that shook MRW in these 5 weeks:
- Joker
- Sfighter
- Frodoo
They all had 5 wins from 5 matches.
On the other side of the chart, RJ Dias and swagboss made team and they are on the bottom of the list for this season with 4 loses in 4 matches.

The full stats for this season and overall can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the past and present champions list is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Regards and see you fresh for next season!
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum