Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know how I decides the winner???

Go down

Do you know how I decides the winner??? Empty Do you know how I decides the winner???

Post  Joker Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I want people to actively participate in this Federation, as a result I reward those who Role Play. When deciding who wins I follow the same principle, people who Role Play will win matches.

I will decide matches based on levels but even if you are a low level and you are wrestling a high level, if you post a quality Role Play then you will win. If neither player posts an RP, I will let the game decide who wins the match.

If both players submit Roleplays I will base the decision on the length and number of submitted RPs. But inorder to win the match if you gives number RP's which looks so simple and less number of lines I can't accept that...

When you RP for a match please do not assume that you will win, if you want to lose a match a certain way then you can post this in the End of Matches section.

When posting an RP in the Ending of Matches section and you want it to end a certain way then please use the following format:

If Wrestler A wins this happens:

*Match ending goes here.*

If Wrestler B wins this happens:

*Match ending goes here.*

PM me if you have any questions regarding this.
Joker
Joker
Admin

https://mrwnew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum