Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestler Info

Go down

Wrestler Info Empty Wrestler Info

Post  Mrs Revenga Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

This is a suggestion by me.

Well why don't we have a wrestlers info thread that displays all the wrestlers finishers, trademarks, gimmicks and custom entrances, along with appearance and physical appearances. This would be useful to VGM's, as they will need to know the peoples finishers and trademarks as to what they are.

An example of showing trademarks etc can be like this:

Revenging Choke - Two Handed Choke Lift

Raging Bull - (Your text's description or finisher description) and state whether it's pin, submission or direct damage.

Hands Held High - Mrs Revenga holds her hands up high executing a Hands Held High.

Gimmick - Mrs Revenga is a person who pleases the audience to evade the revenge that she wants to redeem. Losing her husband and her family the only thing Mrs Revenga has left is avenging the dead and pleasing the audience.

Attire - Black Jeans and a mid knee high coat as she walks in and takes off coat to be replaced with a singlet well in the ring or well fighting.

Entrance - (Whatever you want your entrance to be)

Appearance - 5'5, long brunette hair, slim but also a tad bit on the lean side for woman.

Anyway if you show support to this just say 'Support' and we'll see what Joker will do with it Smile.

(P.S: I can always just change this threads name as it saves me time.)

Thanks. Smile

Mrs Revenga

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum